What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The Diet Diva Reveals Her Top Nutrional Secrets to Slimming Down by Eating More!
- Book has EASY, DELICIOUS, AND INEXPENSIVE meals that have simple recipes for you to make again and again
- Which supplements are the best for fat loss and health and you will eat REGULAR DELICIOUS FOODS
- Learn which supplements really work- Stop wasting your money on useless products
- You can and will be able to eat out and know what to order to still lose weight.
- You can have the body to wear a bikini at any age and EVEN AFTER HAVING KIDS
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Eat More to Lose More scores 71.58/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.eatmoretolosemore.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: eatmoretolosemore.com you’ll also be taken through to eatmoretolosemore.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)